Located in the upscale resort neighborhood of Nuevo Vallarta in Riviera Nayarit just north of Puerto Vallarta, a blissful spa refuge is found in the Tatewari Spa inside the elegant Villa La Estancia. A spacious and opulent 17,000 square foot facility, the Tatewari Spa at Villa La Estancia is the perfect place to soothe your body, soul and spirit surrounded by the lush vegetation of the Sierra Madre Mountains and the sparkling blue-green waters of Banderas Bay. Read below to learn more about Tatewari Spa at Villa La Estancia, and the top three beauty treatments that you have to try for yourself.
- Tradition & Wellness
- The Tatewari Spa in Villa La Estancia was designed with architecturally distinctive decor where holistic approaches to beauty and wellness serenely come together. Tatewari Spa in Villa La Estancia is an absolute sanctuary where the body, mind, and spirit will be rejuvenated and refreshed. Tatewari Spa in Villa La Estancia got its name from a deity associated with spiritual growth, peace, and relaxation taken from the Mexican Indians tradition that once inhabited the region. Inspired by maintaining the Earth’s proper balance, the natural healing techniques and traditions of these people are found in practice today at the Tatewari Spa at Villa La Estancia.
- Tatewari Signature Facial Treatment
- The Tatewari Signature Facial Treatment is a 3-layered non-surgical face-lift facial that has amazing results on all types of skin. By refreshing the skin’s clarity, elasticity, and texture, this enzyme facial also detoxes the skin which promotes cell regeneration. The result is softer, smoother skin and the appearance of wrinkles is improved as well so that your skin will be healthier and glowing. The Tatewari Signature Facial Treatment also includes steam vapor, extractions and scalp and hand massage.
- Herb Pindas Aromatic Massage
- Has the stress of daily life worked its way into knots and tightness in your shoulders and back? Let all your worries melt away with a herb pindas aromatic massage. This 80-minute massage is inspired by an ancient Indian ritual which uses herbal pindas, also known as medicinal pillows, that contain aromatic herbs, medicinal plants, rice, and essential oils. You will begin your treatment enjoying an invigorating dry exfoliation of your skin with a firm bristle brush that promotes better circulation. Next, one of the professional therapists will steam the pindas which releases a medley of exquisitely fragrant aromas as your muscles are treated to a healing massage. The pindas open the skin’s pores so that their anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties can be absorbed that will revitalize and relax your mind, body, and spirit.
- Signature Tatewari Massage
- A spa classic, this 90-minute massage is a best seller among all available beauty treatments at Tatewari Spa at Villa La Estancia. The perfect way to both relax and energize yourself, the Tatewari Signature Massage is a great choice for those individuals looking to make the most of their spa experience. A combination of western & eastern massage techniques, this treatment blends Thai stretching, Chinese Medicine and classic Swedish massage styles for a unique massage that is sure to delight.
Tatewari Spa at Villa La Estancia also houses a spa retail shop, full-service beauty salon, and a deluxe fitness studio. In addition to enjoying the calming ambiance at Tatewari Spa at Villa La Estancia, Tatewari Spa guests can also elect to receive their beauty treatment right on the beach or even in the privacy of their own suite. Now, the only question is… which Tatewari Spa beauty treatment do you want to try first?